Welcome to Rising Tide Community Loan Fund, small business loan products for the Lehigh Valley!
Special Grant Funding Available
Special Grant Funding Available for Historically Disadvantaged Businesses
The Pennsylvania CDFI Network, in partnership the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development, is administering the Historically Disadvantaged Business Assistance (HDBA) Grant Program. Through this program, grants up to $10,000 are available now until Feb. 23.
Complete instructions and information can be found on the PA CDFI Network’s site.
Eligible businesses must:
- Be at least 51% owned and operated by individuals that identify as African American, Black, Hispanic, Native American, Asian American, or Pacific Islander. This target population is based on the U.S. Treasury Department’s definition of disadvantaged individuals that historically lack access to financial services
- Be in operation on or before March 17, 2020
- Generate annual revenues of less than $1 million
- A low-income census tract as defined by the U.S. CDFI Fund
- A municipality that has a crime rate higher than the state average per capita
- A municipality that has a crime rate 125 percent of the state average per capita
- A designated priority commercial area, which includes Commercial Corridors (for Philadelphia), Neighborhood Business Districts (for Pittsburgh), Allegheny Together communities (for Allegheny County), and active Main Street Program areas (in other parts of the state)
*Businesses meeting two or more of the program priorities above are most likely to receive approval